Friday, August 22, 2014

Wow What A Deal! Rhythm Spa Downtown Toronto

 I love a good deal!  I also love going to the spa!  So when those two things can come together I'm totally game!  If you're a looking to get pampered for a couple of hours and not break the bank I definitely have a great deal for you if you live or work in Downtown Toronto!
Rhythm Spa located at 199 Church St. (Just South of Dundas St. E) is having an amazing special right now! 




For $120 (including tax) you get:

30 Min Massage
30 Min Facial
Mani/Pedi
30 Min Exfoliation
Eyebrow Shaping 
Brazilian Waxing or Full Leg or Full Arm...and it can be used over multiple visits!

We can't all afford to have spa days at The Ritz...but that doesn't mean we don't deserve to be pampered too!

I think this would be really fun to do as an afternoon w/ a girlfriend...go to lunch, go to the spa, hit a patio for some cocktails...you know all that fancy fun stuff ;)

I've been to Rhythm Spa before and I can say the staff are really nice and friendly.  It's a clean place and they've done quite a few renovations over the past couple of years to expand the business.  It's not the fanciest place in town but you're also not paying the highest prices in town either.

I should mention they also have some great deals for Spa Parties - Great idea for Bachelorettes or Birthdays!  Plus they also have some Monthly Membership spa services definitely worth checking out!

So if you're looking for some pampering...or a gift for someone that is in need of some pampering definitely a deal worth checking out!


No comments: