Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Gift of Relaxation This Mother's Day!


Mother's Day is just a few days away and of course the wonderful people at Lush have come out w/ a line of products especially for those special women in our lives!  Plus being the wonderful and generous people they are they sent me a few things to try out (even though I'm not a mom myself ;) ).

With this line of products targeted to mothers there is definitely a theme of flowers...which makes sense I mean what mom doesn't want flowers on Mother's Day.  The products are also broken into two categories - Energizing and Relaxing.  For the most part they seem to be bath products this time.  I have to say I really liked everything I tried this time...but for different reasons w/ each item.

Rose Bubble Bar - Very affordable and can be broken up into two bubble baths.  The bar has rosehip oil and cocoa butter to create a very luxurious and skin softening experience.  I think I liked this product so much b/c of the fragrance.  Sometimes I find the fragrances w/ Lush products to be a bit strong but I really liked this one and I didn't find it overpowering.



The Mum Reusable Bubble Bar - This product is great b/c you can get several uses out of it. Sometimes my complaint w/ Lush products have been that you don't get enough use out of them for the amount you pay.  This product is really cool b/c it's shaped like a flower on a stick and you swish it under running water to create a bubble bath and then set it aside to dry out and use at a later date.  Plus there is a tag that comes w/ it and if I read it correctly I believe if you soak the tag and plant it wild flowers will grow from the tag...which is pretty cool if your mom is the gardening type.

Inhale Exhale - This was probably my fav product out of the three I tried.  It's a bath bomb w/ two sides and two fragrances.  The "inhale" side fizzes up quickly in the bath and has a light melon fragrance while the "exhale" side is a slower fizz w/ a heavier/deeper amber and sandalwood fragrance for a meditative soak.  My fav. part of the bomb was the "secret" message that waiting on the inside...very nice surprise for mom!


No comments: