Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Almay Eye Makeup Remover

Your eyes are probably the most sensitive area on your face so when it comes to proper eye care w/ regards to makeup taking your eye makeup off is just as if not more important than the products you put on your eyes everyday.  So when the generous ppl at Almay reached out to me to try some of their eye makeup removers I was more than happy to oblige.

First up Lash Care Eye Makeup Remover Pads - I've used these on both myself and my clients and they are great.  Very easy to pack in your kit or overnight bag - great for travel.  They are already pre-soaked pads so there's no mess involved in using them and they are great for when you are feeling lazy at night.  The gentle formula conditions for healthy, stronger lashes and they are hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and fragrance free.  Also they are oil free so they won't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy afterwards. If you just have mascara on your eyes I'd say 1 pad is probably good for both eyes but for extreme eye makeup you'll probably need 1 pad for each eye.

Next they sent me Longwear & Waterproof Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.  I really liked this eye makeup remover.  I used it several times on various clients during bridal trials and it was really good at removing waterproof eye makeup but what I really liked is that it didn't leave the eye area greasy or oily afterward which is something I've noticed other eye makeup removers can do.  It's also hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and fragrance free.

Definitely worth checking out both these products if you're looking for a good eye makeup remover.  Also I'd like to just give a special shout out to Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks - Almay never sent me any of these but I LOVE them for on the job fixes. Great for cleaning up mascara smudges or eye shadow fallout w/out messing up the rest of the makeup!

No comments: