Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wedding Same Day Edit Videos!

I've mentioned before the trend of SDE videos (same day edit videos) is becoming very popular w/ brides on their weddings.  A lot of brides will have videographers filming the events of the morning for both groom and bride as well as the ceremony and photos after or before the ceremony.  This video is then edited and usually shown during the reception for the guests.  I think it's a great way for the guests to sort of be let in on the excitement of the morning and to see parts of the wedding they might not have had access to before.  I'm also so impressed and surprised w/ the quality of work these videographers can do in such a short amount of time!

I love when brides share w/ me their SDE videos!  It's a great way for me to see how the makeup and hair looked throughout the day and video doesn't hide anything so it's also a great way to show off my work...b/c I always stand behind my work ;)  Can't wait to add these to my site w/ my other videos!

I actually have two SDE videos to share w/ you guys in this post!  The funny thing is they are both two of my Filipino brides from August (no they don't know each other and it's two different videographer companies)! I don't know why and I'm definitely not complaining but I've just happened to become pretty popular w/ Filipino brides lol!  I love it and they've actually been some of my nicest and friendliest brides!

First up is Genalyn & Edgar who got married on Aug 23/13.  I actually did Genalyn's friend's wedding last year - Rose.  Genalyn also hired the same videgoraphers Rose had hired!  It was great seeing Rose again this year esp. since she was VERY pregnant...always super exciting to find out one of my past clients is expecting :)

The next video was actually introduced to me by surprise!  One of my associates Judy messaged me to let me know she saw me in a bride's SDE video lol!  She sent me a link and sure enough there I was!  This was for a wedding I did on Aug 10/13...very early morning 5 am - 10 am...and I have to say I was pretty darn impressed w/ myself when I saw the video and how well the hair and makeup held up throughout the day!

This video is courtesy of Green, Pink & Yellow Productions.  Sonny & Sharmaine were such an adorable couple...this was one of the rare occasions I actually got to meet the groom b/c he came to the trial!  For this video you have to go to the link to watch it b/c of their privacy settings.

Wishing both these couples all the best and I can't wait to see their pics from the wedding day!

No comments: