Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nina - Lavender & Lace


So I already shared w/ you a taste of Nina's wedding a few wks back when I posted her SDE (same day edit) video from her wedding back in June.  I just received some pics and let me tell you they do not disappoint at all!  If I was excited about the video and how great everything looked I'm even more pumped now after getting the pics b/c seriously it was all so gorgeous!  There are so many amazing pics I don't even know how I'm going to cut it down to 3 or 4 that I want to show on my site!

I loved Nina's whole wedding concept and theme - Lavender and Lace...it's basically my "imaginary wedding" theme lol...yes I'm actually admitting that.  And she did such a gorgeous job conceptualizing the whole idea and bringing it to life.

The pics I'm sharing w/ you are mostly from the morning of  her wedding at her parent's house in Newmarket where she got ready w/ the girls and I don't think I've ever seen so many great morning of shots...seriously I don't know how Nina will ever make a decision about choosing her pics!

Great job by her photographer Shelley K and if you want to see a full picture of the wedding theme and concept be sure to check out Shelley's blog b/c it's gorgeous!  I already told Nina that her wedding is "Style Me Pretty" material and trust me that's not a phrase I throw around lightly!

So here's some pics from Nina's gorgeous wedding...thanks again Ashley for your wonderful work on the bridesmaid's hair (as usual).

So many great Behind the Scenes pics of me working lol!  I look so concentrated on her updo lol!






I love this pic...the hair looks amazing and I don't look quite as "angry" as I normally do when I work lol!


I don't normally care about the flowers too much but I will say that Nina had gorgeous flowers throughout her whole wedding...you could definitely tell it was an area she put a lot of thought into!


Seriously how do I decide what to put on my site when they are all so gorgeous!



What a great shot of all the girls!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a great wedding concept. Lavender and lace are totally awesome. I wished I could have that kind of concept during my wedding day. ;-)

Terry Shaw said...

Wow! That's a great wedding concept. Lavender and lace are totally awesome. I wished I could have that kind of concept during my wedding day. ;-)

Jess said...

Great photos! Love the concept for I really find it so classy. Perfect combination, love it!