Thursday, March 21, 2013

Winter Wedding Wow

I just finished two amazing trials today for two amazing upcoming brides that are getting married this Summer.  After doing their trials I realized I hadn't posted any brides in awhile and I thought this would be the perfect time!

Back in January I had the chance to work w/ a beautiful bride Adriana and her bridal party.  I had actually worked w/ Adriana previously on her engagement shoot so it was a lot of fun to see the photos from her wedding and her engagement shoot.

Adriana wanted to do a bit of a purple/grey smokey eye w/ a very slight winged liner and a nice soft pale pink lip.  To compliment the slightly vintage feel to the makeup I did a half up/half down hairstyle but kept it straight other than curling in the ends of the hair but I did give the girl some Lana Del Ray/Bridget Bardot style volume to the hair...this of course was helped by the handmade extensions I had made for her previously.  At first she wasn't sure but after everyone told her how fab it looked she was sold.  And she thanked me later b/c after she saw the pics and got use to the height she knew it was the right choice!  A good note for brides to remember is that hair often looks higher or fuller to us then it actually looks in pictures!

Pictures Courtesy of Nicole Duplantis of Eclipse Photography

 








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica,
Thanks so much for making me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful on my wedding day! You are the best :)
Adriana

Krystyn Johnson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! Beautiful job!

essex wedding venue said...

The winter wedding photography of this beautiful couple is really fabulous and admirable. The bride’s hairstyle is the most attractive part of her makeup. I think that it will surely suit best on every bride who has long hair.