Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Wedding Website Is LIVE!

So I've been working and tinkering away at a new Wedding Website for about a mth now!  I wanted to re-do my wedding website b/c I found the old one although pretty, limited in the amount of material and additional functions I could add. Basically, I had just outgrown it.

Also, and this is a big point, I'm looking to build my business for next wedding season.  Already, during this last wedding season there were SO MANY weddings I had to turn down b/c I was already booked!  Very annoying!  So next year I'm looking to build a team underneath me.  Other like minded, talented Makeup & Hair artists that I can bring on for jobs when I'm already booked....so if you're a Makeup & Hair artist in the Toronto area and you'd maybe like to make some more money, book some more weddings, then get in touch w/ me!

So go check out my NEW WEDDING WEBSITE!!!  Let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear your feedback.

Personally, I can't believe I did it all on my own...I've come a long way in the last couple of years when it comes to web related things.  I think I was even more impressed w/ myself that I figured out how to switch my hosting and point it toward the new site.

Can't wait to share w/ you some new wedding pics a bride sent to me just today ;)


No comments: