Thursday, May 17, 2012

She Knows Canada...She Lists My Blog

It's always exciting when you get a bit of recognition for something you do. It's especially nice when it's something you do just for the love of it - like this blog for me.

I may not have the most popular or fancy or most commented blog but it is nice to know some ppl enjoy the content I produce and my own unique writing style.

She Knows Canada contacted me yesterday to let me know they picked my blog as one of their 10 Canadian Beauty & Fashion Bloggers We Love!
Pretty cool indeed! Even cooler I'm actually the first blog listed!

Here's the link if you want to see some the list and some of the other awesome bloggers in my company!

http://www.sheknows.ca/beauty-and-love/articles/954183/canadian-beauty-and-fashion-bloggers

No comments: