Thursday, May 31, 2012

See And Be Seen - Exclusive Set

About a mth ago (yes I'm sorry for the delay :S ) I got to try the New Anastasia See And Be Seen Set which is a limited edition and exclusive collection just for Sephora!  I personally LOVE sets or collections b/c it allows me to try a few products from a line and usually they are marked at a discount or promotional price...and I always LOVE a good deal ;)

Speaking of deals the See And Be Seen collection is a GREAT deal valued at $80 US but priced at $44 US that's almost a 50% savings!  It's a really great collection for Summer too.  The HydraFull Glosses in Heiress and Plastic are super punchy and colourful and the Eyeshadow Duo is a really nice Bronzy/Gold Duo...both go perfect w/ that Summer glow.  I think you could even use the eyeshadow as a bit of a highlighter on your cheekbones if you wanted.

The only product in the set which was  a bit awkward for me was the Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel...I have very dark brows so I couldn't use this product and in truth there might be a lot of ppl who can't use it b/c their brows are darker.  I think it would have been more helpful and universal if they maybe had two sets - one w/ a lighter brow gel and one w/ a darker brow gel...esp. since Anastasia is the brow guru and all ;)

The products are all formulated w/out parabens which is great b/c parabens just aren't good.  So overall it's a really cute set and might make a great gift for the girl who likes a bit of colour and a beautiful glow to her skin and eyes.

No comments: