Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Right Angle

In case you missed it up on Lilogi's website here's the fashion editorial from last week's Geo-Graphic Inspired Week!

The model Kristy has an edgy look to her so I want to keep that edginess and do something very simple but striking.  I did that by doing a large graphic eyeliner design...so "IN" right now ;)...boy does that take some patience and a steady hand.  I've def. come a long way on the Cat Eye winged liner (literally use to be my achilles heel lol).  I also wanted to keep her the hair simple but still striking and I wanted it to sort of have a sharp feel to it if that makes sense.  I also LOVED that for once the model didn't have long hair...don't get me wrong I love long hair and it does give so many possibilities but I feel for this theme the bob Kristy had worked so well!

Photographer Renee Rodenkirchen
Makeup & Hair Jessica Jean Myers
Manicure Ashley Readings
Model Kristy (Elmer Olsen)









Make sure to check out this week's Sugar High on Lilogi...I didn't do the Hair & Makeup but it's still very cool don't worry ;)

No comments: