Friday, December 30, 2011

Petals - Another Lilogi Video

Lilogi keeps pumping out the stuff lately I know!  That's what's so great about working w/ them is since they change their content and pics everyday they need a lot of material which is great for me b/c it means I get to showcase a lot of work through them.

This mini video was actually shot during the first look that we did that day where we shot 3 different stories and it's in celebration of their Tropical Paradise Week!  I'll post the pics from this past wk tomorrow probably!

As usual Renee Rodenkirchen did an awesome job on the shoot and in the editing b/c as you'll see the video is a little more "trippy" then some of the other ones!  Sheila was a great model and what gorgeous skin!

Videographer/Photographer Renee Rodenkirchen
Makeup & Hair Jessica Jean Myers
Hair Assistant Jade Truscott
Model Sheila (Elmer Olsen)
Illustrations Stephanie Ayoub


Just a side note - Where the HELL did this YEAR GO!?!  Can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve!  I did break my record for most posts in a year though so I'm really proud of that as it was a goal.  Plus I do feel the content this year was overall really good and showcased a lot of awesome work I've gotten the chance to work on!  Can't wait to see what next year brings!

Btw next wk Lilogi is taking on The Future...and I think it might possibly be my fav of the shoots....hard to say though as I haven't seen the final pics and I LOVE them all so much!

No comments: