Monday, September 19, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Part 2

A couple of wks ago I finally got some of the pics from the amazing wedding photographer team Justin & Mary from the Alice in Wonderland Workshop I helped out w/ a few mths ago.  Crazy it was Summer when I did this shoot...feels like not long ago at all and yet Fall is already here upon us and the weather is quickly cooling down.  Where is the time going!?!  But you know what even w/ the temperatures cooling off wedding season is still in full effect!  In fact I have 3 weddings next weekend!  And I'm getting tons of ppl requesting quotes for next year...book me now before it's too late ;)

Anyway, here are some of the pics for you to enjoy!  I love all the little accent pics that really just help to set the scene and tell the story...even if they do have nothing to do w/ Makeup or Hair lol!  Can't wait to throw a couple of these up on my website!




















1 comment:

organic foundation said...

I think these special days have to be really planned well to dress up well...the look in total must stand out for the memorable moments to be richer...very nice look created here.