Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wanderlust - Another Video Editorial for Lilogi.com

You'll remember about a wk and a half ago I brought you some amazing behind the scenes pics of my latest venture w/ the AMAZING people at Lilogi for their Gypset Themed Week on their site.  Well the latest video editorial is out and I LOVE IT!  I really think we are hitting our groove as a team and our work is only going to get better and better (hopefully I still get brought back for videos as they are so much fun to work on).

I just LOVE how quick the turn around time is for these videos...it's always SO PAINFUL waiting mths for an editorial to come out when you're just so pumped about it and want to share it w/ the world right away! Also can I just say I actually wish the video was longer b/c I just enjoy watching it so much...it's like a little pretty moving piece of art.  Plus it's a great song choice to go along w/ the whole thing!

So anyway, I'm not going to keep you guys waiting either...w/out further adieu here's WANDERLUST!

Wanderlust from Renee Rodenkirchen on Vimeo.



Credits:
Produced by Lilogi Inc.
Styled by Alexandra Loeb
Model: Émilie at Elite Model Management
Hair & Makeup by Jessica Jean Myers
Production Assistant: Blair McGregor
Music by Skybox – Slipping
Photographs by Renée Rodenkirchen

No comments: