Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Work + Vogue Italia = :) :) :)

I've shown you guys this pic already but I'll throw it up here again as a reminder of it's awesomeness lol!  Anyway, got some pretty cool news today.  The pic featuring the beautiful Mikayla (Ford) shot by Manolo Ceron (although they used his birth name on the site) got picked up by Vogue Italia Pic of the Day or something...not exactly sure what the deal is w/ it all I know is my work is up on Vogue Italia's website and it even lists my name (spelt correctly) so that makes this automatically a pretty good day!

So follow the link to see the pic up on the site in all it's gloriousness!  Also please vote for said picture on the site...I'm not sure what voting does but it can't be bad so if you love me you'll do it lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow congratz!!! what a great accomplishment =)

Cands ~ playplay creations said...

Amazing news!! Well done :)