Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ahh To Be Young Again!

I've mentioned before I happen to do a lot of work w/ kids.  Well a couple of mths ago I did a shoot w/ this young girl named Hannah.  She came in so shy and unassuming w/ her glasses and quiet politeness.  Right away you could see she was a beautiful girl but I didn't realize how photogenic she was until she took off her glasses and stepped in front of the camera.  Seriously, this girl was a natural...what a stunner!  She had one of those great faces that looked beautiful both smiling and serious...so angelic, soft and innocent...just can't be faked!  God to be young again and have skin like that...heck I don't even know if I had skin like that when I was that young!  I've said it before and I'll say it again...Less Is More W/ Kids!  Just a bit of foundation, gloss, blush, mascara and powder and they are done!  Why would you want to mess w/ this natural beauty anyway?



Btw told you I'd go back to the makeup talk ;)

1 comment:

X3 said...

The first picture is great. I like the second picture with the brown background, and the way she smiles at you like you just complimented her. She's all around beautiful. Congratz!