Saturday, July 10, 2010

Twists of Time

So here is my first editorial in the latest issue of INK Magazine (I actually have 2 editorials in the latest issue :) ) . You may remember me writing about this shoot mths ago when I did it...wow I remember it was all cold and miserable then and look at it now - HOT and humid! I'm proud of this story b/c it's my first real "hair story". I think it turned out really pretty and it's right on trend :) Wish I would have done a few more braids that I've learned since then though...but that's how it always is - there's always 1 or 2 things you want to change or improve upon.

Photographer: Kira Bucca
Hair & Makeup: Jessica Jean Myers
Model: Ellen (Next)
Which image(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

2 comments:

Vee Tran said...

I love all the hair styles you did here. Very chic

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

i LOVE the braids!!! great job~~! I wish I could braid 1/4 as well as you! my fav. one is the one that's 'up'~ so gorgeous!!!!!!