Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's FINALLY Up!

I'm so excited to announce my Bridal Website is FINALLY up! I've been working on this thing for what seems like FOREVER! It's taken me awhile for a lot of reasons - I've been busy, my computer is sooo slow and well as I've mentioned before I'm a computer idiot lol. Considering all these things...esp. the computer idiot part I think it looks pretty good. It's simple and not as flashy as my Editorial Website but I did it all by myself and I'm pretty proud.

I'm really trying to focus on the Bridal business in Toronto this year and I've already got a couple of weddings booked...so if you're getting married and need an artist check me out!

For some reason the Testimonials section isn't loading yet but I'll get that kink figured out soon :)






1 comment:

Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

Congrats on the website:) Great job!

http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com/