Saturday, April 3, 2010

Go Ask Alice

Like I mentioned yesterday I had another editorial come out yesterday and I'm VERY excited about it. I did this shoot back in late Nov. and you may even remember me mentioning (Amanda in Wonderland). Anyway, I was really happy w/ the Makeup & Hair work I did that day so I've really wanted to show everyone the results for awhile...and now I finally can :)

It's up now at Fantasticsmag. It's an online mag that changes several times a wk and has some very interesting editorials...I highly suggest you check it out if you haven't before. I've actually had my work on the site 3 times now...including my Fav shoot ever (the Powder story for those that are familiar w/ my work). They usually do a nice spread and I really like what they did w/ this shoot...I really like the title they came up w/ too.

Go Ask Alice
Photographer Dexter Quinto
Stylist Annie Lam
Model Amanda (Elite)
Makeup & Hair Jessica Jean Myers
Assistant Hair David Smith
This picture is actually horizontal in the spread (like she's falling...it's an interesting take on the picture but I feel like you can appreciate the makeup better when it's vertical)
It's rare that I like ALL the pics chosen by a photographer for an editorial but in this one I really do...I think there are so many great pics and I'm really happy w/ the results on this one!

3 comments:

Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

Beautiful pix. Great job on the makeup/hair!

Denise said...

Beautiful work!

Deborah Jones said...

When i grow up in the make-up world I wanna be just like you. Your work is AMAZING!