Friday, January 9, 2009

KEROMASK Concealer


So basically I'm writing to tell you guys about another one of my new fav products - KEROMASK concealer! Again after hearing rave reviews about it on Model Mayhem for so long I knew I had to try it out. I ordered mine from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I have to say it was well worth the money! It is a bit pricey - around $36 per tube but you really do not need a lot trust me (when I first got to Shanghai my skin really broke out and I was using it every day but still barely any gone from the tube)! It's so creamy and pigmented - a little goes A LONG way. Great for those under eye circles and pimples.

I bought the light and the medium in the full size tubes and then I also bought white and yellow in sample sizes. That's one of the great things about CRC is that Mary allows you to buy samples of certain products just to try out and see if you like them. The little $3.99 sample of the white and yellow is perfect for adjusting the concealer colour or even your foundation colour if you want.

My only regret is that I didn't buy a full size tube of the yellow. That little yellow sample I bought has really saved me this wk on set! It is so good for adjusting foundation for asian skin. As I'm sure you all know a lot of asians tend to have yellow undertones. Well this wk I was only working on Asians and everytime I added just the tiniest bit of yellow keromask to either the concealer or foundation and the colour came out just perfect!

3 comments:

Amy V said...

just curious, what brand concealer were you using before and how does this one compare?

Alex said...

Aggghh...I saw the rave Keromask thread on mm and have been trying to resist.

I really cant afford any new products right now but I think you may have twisted my arm! Perhaps i'll just pick up some samples :P

Jessica Jean Myers - Makeup Artist said...

The samples are a great way to try it out. You could get all the colours for cheap and actually the samples will last you a few applications for sure if you use it sparingly.

I still do use some other brands of concealer. I still have in my kit MUFE and Yaby. I find the keromask a bit easier to work w/ then the MUFE. I also would frequently use my Graftobian Hi Def Cream Foundation for concealing as it has really good coverage too.