Friday, November 21, 2008

CHEEK MAGAZINE

Hey Everyone,

Well I just saw my Beauty Story published in CHEEK MAGAZINE which is so exciting. It's an online Canadian mag and it's super cool w/ a lot of great editorials and info so I suggest everyone go check it out. My story is called Liquid Paper and I'm really proud of the work I did on that shoot b/c I think it really captures my personal style as a makeup artist - clean, precise and beautiful! I have to give a big shout out to photographer Troy Moth on the shoot b/c without his style and talent it wouldn't have been possible. This was our first shoot together and I'm so glad we met! We've done some amazing work together and when I get back to Canada I hope we can work together more b/c our team chemistry is just awesome and I LOVE the pics we always seem to produce! Troy is definitely one to watch out for. He's so young and so talented. Please don't forget me while I'm gone Troy lol!

No comments: